Most equipment failures start off with slight signs. It could be a loss of pressure from your power washer or even weird noises upon startup. If your equipment experiences this, you may have a problem down the road. If your equipment runs for 30 – 40 hours a week, we highly recommend having it under a maintenance plan.
Equipment our PM plans cover
We offer Planned Maintenance plans designed to prevent failures and extend the life of your equipment. Our technicians perform rigid checks to ensure the components of your equipment are in tip top shape, from changing o-rings and nozzles to topping off pump oil. If any signs of wear and tear are found, we immediately let you know of the situation and the best way to proceed.
- Pressure washers
- Wash water treatment systems (recycle or discharge)
- Wastewater evaporators
- Parts washers (conveyor, cabinet, etc.)
- Floor scrubbers
- Floor sweepers
- Iowa (West of Des Moines)
- Northern Kansas
- Northern Missouri
- Discounted repair rates on covered equipment
- “Top of the schedule” for emergency repair calls
- 10% discount on all repair parts for covered equipment
- 5% discount on chemicals + free chemical delivery
- 10% discount on rental equipment
Call our Service Department for an estimated PM cost for your equipment. The final quoted price may lower or raise depending on a few factors upon review.