Concrete Ripper utilizes state of the art surfactant technology and small molecular size to penetrate deep inside concrete residues and react from within. It is this unique formulation that makes it ideal for cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment, and vehicles. Concrete Ripper is strong enough to quickly remove concrete on contact.
Concrete Ripper Features
- Contains NO Muriatic Acid, Sulfuric, Phosphoric, Hydrofluoric, or Hydrochloric Acids.
- Can be used on most metal, paint, and plastic surfaces
- Can not be used with magnesium tools
- Approx. 1/4 to 1/2 inch of concrete can loosen enough to power wash off
- Daily washing, dilute 1:1 with water
- Wet the area with water before applying Concrete Ripper
- Apply Concrete Ripper with low pressure Foam applicator
- Quart size spray bottle with foam head
- Concrete foam/spray unit
- Hand held pump foamer, gallon
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes dwell time
- Re-hydrate with water by misting on surface unit Concrete Ripper re-activates and you notice fizzing action. Allow surface to dry and repeat this cycle a second time.
- Following re-activating stage, use high pressure washer with turbo nozzles to remove any residue
- Heavy build-up may require several applications. Pressure wash between applications.