This product can be used anywhere there is mineral scale to be found. Some other uses are for Wall Cleaner are brightening concrete, dissolving rust, eliminating stains caused by red clay, removing water lines from boat hulls, brightening brick or stucco, and removing concrete from tools and trucks
- Safe on painted walls, FRP board, glass, metal walls, ceilings, or plastic (not recommended for marble or granite)
- Safe on electrical and electrical components
- Ideal Wash Bay walls and Car Wash walls
- Removes soak build-up, mold, and water masking
- Brightens concrete, removes stains or rust buildup
Directions for Use
- Dilute 50/50 with water for maintenance cleaning or undiluted for heavier scale
- Apply at low pressure to wall working from the bottom up
- Work in sections no larger than 200sqft
- Let swell for 3-5 minutes, do not let dry
- Rinse well, for best results use high pressure
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Do not breathe dusts or mists.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective nitrile gloves and safety glasses.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothes.