The Landa high pressure hose, 2-wire, is built to exceed the EN1829-2 Standard and will provide superior abrasion resistance that will increase the life of the hose. The landa hose is rated up to 250°F and 6000 PSI.
- 75 foot length
- 3/8″ MPT swivel x 3/8″ MPT solid ID
- Rated for continuous temperatures up to 250° F
- Permanently embossed identification makes for easy tracing and owner protection
- Landa hoses meets the stringent UL-1776 safety standards with two hose guards – including a 24″ sleeve on the gun end – for added operator protection against bursts
- A ” bite-the-wire” coupling actually reaches the wire braid for never slip retention, far superior to the “compression” fittings used on conventional hoses.
- Landa branded yellow bend restrictor
- Smooth impression, oil resistant tube and cover with yellow hose guard, both ends
- Rated to 6000 PSI
- Part Number: 8.925-224.0
- Cross Reference: 89252240