The Landa PHW4-30024A workhorse has been a flagship for more than quarter of a century, and now has patented cool-bypass technology that limits temperature buildup in the pump during periods of inactivity, resulting in prolonging the life of the equipment. Another innovation introduced to an already long list of features is Snap ‘N Go kits, which allow easy upgrades to time delay shutdown, wireless remote operation, or auto start-stop.
- Industrial-Strength Electric Motor with multiple voltage options and thermal overload protection. (120V-460V)
- Rugged tri-plunger, High Pressure Pump with U-seals for longer life in harsh conditions comes with 7-year warranty.
- Brushed stainless steel Coil Top Wrap provides a lifetime of rust-free protection.
- Unitized Structural Base and Frame with removable fuel tank and end panels for unrestricted access to pump, unloader, motor, belts, and pulleys.
- High-efficiency Burner is shielded by overhanging cover and features a Fuel-Water Separator for fuel pump protection.
- Patented Cool-Bypass (Patent No. 8,496,188 B2) system keeps pump water temperature low while in bypass.
- Diagnostic Lights notify the operator of incoming power, burner ignition, and motor overload.
- Four quick-couple high pressure Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and mounted for ready access.
- Inlet Detergent Injection for applying soap while washing in high pressure mode.
- Many Safety Features, including a rupture disk to protect against excessive pressure, and ground fault circuit interrupter on 1 phase models.
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions and warnings in three languages as well as pictograms for owner and operator protection.
- Oversized 9.7-gallon cross linked polyethylene Fuel Tank with ratcheting fuel cap to avoid stripping of threads. Also includes recessed fuel level gauge.
- Corrosion-free polyethylene Electrical Box with easy access door and control panel is pre-wired with Snap-N-Go Plugs for adding optional time delay, auto start/stop or LanCom wireless remote.
- Tru-Trac Pump Rail belt adjustment keeps belt parallel with pump and motor when adjusting belt tension.
- 50 ft. of steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose with 24-inch guard for burst protection and rated for up to 4000 PSI.
- Multi-Port Coil Discharge Manifold with built-in thermostat well and rupture disk assembly.
- Insulated, fatigue-free Trigger Gun with dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand makes for easy cleaning and adjusting of pressure while washing.
- Landa Part Number: 1.109-079.0