The STP is an extremely popular, economical alternative for an electric-powered hot water pressure washer. While compact in size, the STP provides extra-rugged protection with Karcher-Shark’s unique heavy-duty roll cage made of 11/4-inch steel and painted with an epoxy powder coat finish. The frame and chassis come with a limited lifetime warranty. The three models, with electrical configurations of either 120V or 230V,
provide cleaning power of up to 2000 PSI and feature a premier Karcher pump, an industrial-grade Baldor motor and high-efficiency burner. The
STP is especially popular among industrial customers because of its size and portability, riding on four tubed pneumatic tires.
- Condition: Very Good
- Year: 2009
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- GPM: 3.5 GPM
- PSI: 2000 PSI
- Power: 230 Volt, 1 Phase, 22 Amps
- Compact Design – 39″L x 27″W x 44″H
- Industrial Grade Motor – connected to a rugged, class leading, tri-plunger, oil bath high pressure pump.
- Pump Protection – Inlet Filter strainer protects pump from debris..
- Safety features – Thermal pump protector to prevent the buildup of excessive pressures or heat.
- Safety Labels – Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for added liability protection and operator convenience.
- Electrical Cord – 36 ft. high-grade.
- New 50′ high pressure hose
- New Wand/Gun Assembly
- New Chemical Injector
- New Nozzles, 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°
- Part Number: 1.575-513.0
- Cross Reference: 15755130