This Semi-Hydraulic Diaphragm Pump from A/R North America is widely used in the commercial, industrial and agricultural sprayer industries. This unit is manufactured with poly heads and manifolds for top corrosion resistance. With a flow rate up to 6.4 GPM and max pressure of 290 PSI, it is optimal for spraying machines for the protective treatment of agricultural crops and garden plants, assisting in the targeted distribution of your liquid product onto desired surfaces for consistent, even coverage every time.
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with the liquids being pumped are: reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and AISI 316 L.
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation, lower pulsation and less hammer effect
- Crankcase shell is precision die cast. Splash lubricated oiling system with a clear oil tank for visual oil level checking
- Oil drainage stopper
- Piston and ring design offers an efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragms and keepers prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
|Model||Max GPM||Max L/Min||Max PSI||Max Bar||HP/RPM||Weight|